Skip to main content
I sat down to write a blog post the other day and I COULD NOT REMEMBER my password.

That is when you know it has been too long! Well, as you can see I got it figured out.

This is just a quick post to say "Hi" and let you know that I am hoping to be blogging a little bit more. Expect to see new items about the bookstore and my dystopian research.

I remember all the times I hated myself for having a blog because I couldn't find the content to update it. But over the past few months living without the blog has felt like living without one of my arms.

Now if only I can actually stick to sitting down and actually writing. Figuring out the password was step one.

Comments

  1. Glad you figured out your password! Hope to see you back around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm so glad you checked in. I look forward to your future posts--and hearing about that bookstore! Some of us (me) must settle for living vicariously through you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment