Skip to main content

Finished in Feb. 2011

Well my goal was to read a lot of dystopian books in February for Lenore’s Dystopian month.  But, as so many things that I plan, that never actually happened.  I did START a lot of dystopian books including: The Scorch Trials, Eva, Those That Wake, Rage, and The Dispossessed. I actually finished all of…two.

 

1. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder (audio) - young adult, dystopian
2. Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton - young adult
3. The Dark Divine by Bree deSpain (audio) - young adult, paranormal
4. The Legend Of Spud Murphy (audio) - children's, humor, Ireland

 

That’s right. I only finished 4 books total and three of them were audiobooks.  I need to find better ways of coping with reading while traveling.  I usually can’t read in the car, but have found that I can now read at night on my phone (back lit) since I can’t see the motion outside.  For whatever reason this doesn’t make me sick to my stomach.  I started reading Dreaming Anastasia out loud to Mr. X and what I did find is that even the slightest mention of food will make you insanely hungry!

 

The best book of the month was Inside Out.  The best book of the year so far is STILL Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon.

 

What was your favorite read of February? Let’s keep our fingers crossed that March is a better reading month for me.

Comments