Skip to main content

Condor, Cindy Pon, San Diego

Today I am going to Condor. I made an unexpected trip to San Diego in order to be able to meet the AMAZING Cindy Pon. I haven't blogged yet about how much I loved Silver Phoenix, but know that I loved it enough to drive many hours (actually Mr. X is driving) in order to have Cindy sign my copy of the book.

 

condorbanner

 

There were too many panels at this science fiction and fantasy convention to be able to pass up. I decided at about 4pm last night that we needed to be in San Diego by 11am.  Mr. X was apprehensive but we went for it. My main priority this morning is The Killer Bs plus V and L: Four greats of hard science fiction sound off - David Brin, Gregory Benford, Vernor Vinge, Larry Niven. Then a panel with Cindy and some signings.  I think this is going to be a blast and something you just need to fly by the seat of your pants.

 

Even though I haven’t posted picture of LTUE, they will be up soon.  Also expect some pictures of Cindy and my review of Silver Phoenix. Silver Phoenix recently came out in paperback and the second book in the series Fury of the Phoenix releases on March 29th!

   

Comments