Skip to main content

YA Dystopian Challenges Wrap Up

Hello! 4 days and counting to the Delayed New Year. Are you getting excited yet?

Today I am dealing with more 2009 business (shocked, aren't you?).

As it turns out, with my mom in town I only read one more YA Dystopia instead of the four I had planned. And that one wasn't even on the original list. Buuuuuut, I did remember one book that I did read and fogot to list!

I really want to thank the people who hosted these challenges even though I wasn't able to fully complete them as required, I had a lot of fun pretending to participate. I will gather all my reviews together on this post so you can check them out as they are finished. All but one should be up in the next few days.

I will be reading A LOT more YA Dystopian fiction in 2010 so be sure to stay posted for all the great titles. What Dystopian novels are you planning on reading in 2010?

For Bart's Challenge I had to read between 1-4 books and I am picking the following titles to count for that.

1. First Light by Rebecca Stead
2. The Walls Have Eyes by Clare B. Dunkle (#2 in series)
3. Skin Hunger by Kathleen Duey (audio)
4. House of Power by Patrick Carman (audio)

For Books on the Nightstand's Challenge I had to follow the rules, which I never actually did. But I am being all anarchist and listing to following title to count for that challenge.

1. The Roar by Emma Clayton
2. Stolen Voices by Ellen Dee Davidson
3. The Declaration by Gemma Malley (audio)
4. Fade to Blue by Sean Beaudoin
5. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
6. Little Brother by Cory Doctorow (audio)
7. Skinned by Robin Wasserman (audio)

Comments