Skip to main content

Library Loot - January Week 5


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr.Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

Checked Out
The Hotel Under the Sand by Kage Baker
Fearless by Francine Pascal
The Iron Heel by Jack London
Night Wings by Joseph Bruchac
The Silver Child by Cliff McNish
The Secret Under My Skin byJanet McNaughton
Fade by Lisa McMann
Genesis by Bernard Beckett
Fade to Grey by Jasper Fforde
Firebirds Soaring edited by Sharyn November

Renewed
Going Bovine by Libba Bray

Okay, so I was thinking I would take it easy on the library books this week. Um...oooops?
It has been fun trying to keep track of what I get out of the library because I always forget books that I started and wanted to check out again. I also have a lot of reading ahead of me!


Going Bovine is my best read of the month (so far). Really need to get it finished! I hate lifting it up to read. (Lazy?)

What's the best book you borrowed from the library in January?

Comments

  1. You're the second person today who's said Going Bovine is the best book of January! When I first saw the cover, I was thinking I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it, but I definitely do now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment