Skip to main content

Fun Friday - Hilarious Book Trailer


Via The Compulsive Reader
__________________________________

A modern tale of star-crossed lovers with a fresh urban twist. At Fairfield High School, on the outskirts of Chicago , everyone knows that south-siders mixing with north-siders can be explosive.

"We were going to shoot on location, but then a week before the shoot decided to do it on a green screen and add in the background. Chris did some of the background shots (some I didn't like and made him change) and the school/hallway shots and football field background I actually took myself at a high school by my house (I asked permission from the principal to take the pics). I do wish we'd done it on location, but this way was a lot cheaper and easier."

You can read more behind the scenes on the making of this video here. But seriously, the green screen effect totally added to the charm and humor of this video.

Comments

  1. OMG!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT is the funniest video I have seen in a while. You know what? It sooooo worked I want to read that book! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fantastic video, and believe me, I have my copy of Perfect Chemistry beside my computer right now, ready to crack open ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the video.
    Dare I say, A new generation of book trailers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to watch this for FOREVER. So hilarious. Wow, I really do want to read the book a little more now. I love this book trailer!!!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment