Skip to main content

Teen Tuesday - Wednesday Edition


First of all, my mother is in town. Second of all, eeeeeeeek!
I have no idea how I am going to make it through the next month.
If you have any sanity to spare, please share!

As is my habit lately, I am reading a lot of different things in a lot of different books. But nothing is really catching my attention. Not in that snatch me up and never let me go until the book is over kind of way.


new moon

noun

The first phase of the moon when it is between the earth and the sun, with its dark side toward the earth. Being so close to the sun in the sky, the new moon itself cannot be seen. It is the darkest time in the lunar cycle.

New Moon
is the second book in Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. The story continues with Bella's journey and reconnects her with an old friend. Jacob was originally just a device to tell Bella about the "Cold Ones." However, both Meyer and her editor liked Jacob so very much that they decided to give him a much larger role in the later books.


"Jacob was simply a perpetually happy person, and he carried that happiness with him like an aura, sharing it with whoever was near him. Like an earthbound sun, whenever someone was withing his gravitational pull, Jacob warmed them."
Page 145 New Moon


Even though this video is based on the events of Eclipse, which I have not read. I thought it was amazingly well crafted!

Plot:Takes place in Eclipse. Basically, it focuses on the way Jacob feels about Bella.

Isabella Swan - Kristen Stewart
Jacob Black - Steven Strait

Clips:The Covenant,The Messengers,Van Helsing,Bring me to life
Song:Three Days Grace-Never Too Late


Teen Tuesday is the day we set aside for teen book lovers visit with each other to find out what's being read in the world of young adult literature. You can comment whether you are a participant or not. Visit all the posters at teentuesday.blogspot.com.

Comments

  1. New Moon is my favorite of the Twilight books, by far. I totally **heart** Jacob, and I love the relationship he has with Bella in "New Moon" and "Eclipse". As for the new book, I'm chosing to alter reality and decide that, for me at least, the series ends with "Eclipse".

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first read the series, I liked Edward more. I just read the series again before BD came out, and now I'm all for Jacob. *shrugs*

    Tell me if you read Breaking Dawn, because I SO BADLY WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT. I don't know - I just love our book discussions. So email me if you do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment